Problems logging in or while inside classroom??
You might check the following items.
- If you are on AOL you should minimize AOL after siging on and bring up IE6 explorer or later in order to use all the functions of the course.
- You should disable all popup blockers. Check for popup blocker here
- Are you getting "Page cannot be found" ? If so you might right click that page and "Refresh" it once or twice.
- "Remember me?" not working?? Check your "Cookie settings" under the "Privacy" tab in the internet options.
- If you have other problems that are not solved by the above, you may email me here.
To allow the scripting that is used on our pages, do the following:
- Select the "Tools" menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Click on the green "Trusted Sites" icon.
- Click on the "Sites" button.
- Type coloradorealestate.net, then learnrealestatenow.com under "Add this Web site to the zone:".
- Uncheck the checkmark in the Require server verification..." checkbox at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the "Add" button.
- Click "OK" to close this window.
- Click "OK" to close the Security window.
- Click the "Refresh" button (the paper with two green arrows at the top of the screen).
- Open up your Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on Custom Level button.
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section.
- Find the option "Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control." and select Enable
- Find the option "Allow script-initiated windows without size or position constraints." and select Enable